9.03.2012

picture trial

so, I'm still trying to figure this out and it seems anytime I try to post a picture it never goes where I want it to. So, today is my trial!

meet Jude and his buddy Asher......
I have a feeling that one day soon these two are going to be getting into a LOT of trouble together, but they sure are cute!

Mommy and the Dude.......oh the amazing amount of love one can feel for such a tiny little guy (who's not so tiny, nor has he ever been....more on that with the birth story)

Okay, well now that I'm familiar with adding pics, I hope to be able to upload lots to my new Mac and then share them with you! Enjoy your day with family, friends, or whatever it is you're doing today. As for me and Jude, he will be taking frequent naps and I will be indulging in some homework while daddy is working.  


No comments:

Post a Comment